Google Map This is a very useful tool when you don’t know how to get to a specific place, as this Google application not only provides you with directions through its platform, it is also able to guide you by voice so that You go right, left, forward or backward Did you know that it is possible to change the design of the map and add some details? In this note we will tell a simple trick to achieve this.
map of if Google Map If it is not to your liking, you have the possibility to change its design without installing additional applications that occupy the storage space on your Android or Apple iOS mobile (iPhone). You have at most two different options to choose from.
How to Change Map Layout in Google Maps
- First, make sure that there is no update pending on the Play Store or App Store.
- open now Google Map And press the diamond icon (♦) with the down arrow in the top right.
- A mini window will open and in the ‘Map Type’ section you can select ‘Default’, ‘Satellite’ and ‘Relief’.
- The first is owned by all users when they open the application for the first time.
- The second shows you the actual view of the cities.
- The third is similar to the first but has only rectangles or squares (the houses are not visible).
You can also add some details to the map such as: public transport lines; Traffic in real time, to take alternate routes when there is traffic congestion; And the cycle lane, the latter is very useful for anyone who travels by bicycle to home, work or anywhere.
How to Add Details to Google Maps
- Enter the same diamond icon (♦) with the down arrow.
- The same mini window will open and in the ‘Map details’ section you can add lines for ‘Public transport’, ‘Traffic’ in real time and ‘By cycle’ to see all bike lanes.
recently Google Map A new tool has been added that will alert you if a bus or stop is crowded, it is also useful for you to decide on an alternate route to avoid the infection and spread of COVID-19. Learn all the details of this tool in the following pay attention.