How to update expired WhatsApp by directly updating it on play store or appstore. photo/document
If you experience the expiration of WhatsApp, the way to do it is to update it. You do not need to reinstall the WhatsApp application to update as it may delete your chat history.
To update an expired WhatsApp, follow these steps:
1. For Android Users
First of all you have to open google playstore.
– Type or search WhatsApp.
Then tap on Update/Update button.
– Wait until the update process is successful.
2. For iPhone Users
– Open the App Store app on your iPhone.
– then search the app WhatsApp .
– Select Next Update or Updates.
– Wait for the process to finish.
If so, then WhatsApp can be used again.
Apart from the above two methods, you can actually update the expired WhatsApp by setting the time and date which can change on your smartphone. To fix this, follow these steps: