JEE Main 2020: Answer Key released on jeemain.nta.nic.in Photo Credit: Broadcast Image
The National Testing Agency, NTA has today released the JEE Main 2020 Answer Key. The answer key has been released on the official site of NTA JEE jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Main exam was held across the country from September 1 to September 6 amid much protest and criticism.
About 8.7 lakh students registered for the exam this year. According to media reports, many students could not reach the spot due to traffic problems at various centers. The answer key released today is available on the official site and can be downloaded by following these simple steps below.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to unload Dr.
- See the official site of NTA JEE at Jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click JEE Main 2020 North Key Link Available on the home page.
- A new page will open where the candidates have to download the answer key.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
After the answer key is downloaded, students may object. The objection window will remain open until September 10, 2020 Official notice. Leading candidates will have to follow these simple steps again to object to the answer.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: How to raise objections
- Visit Jeemain Main’s official site at Jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ link available on the homepage.
- Select an option to login (by application number and password or by application number and date of birth).
- Enter the required details in the space provided.
- Select the required questions against which you want to raise an objection.
- Defend your claim and proceed to payment.
- A processing fee of Rs.200 / – has to be paid for raising an objection against each question. If the challenge is found to be correct, the processing fee will be refunded to the same account.
Once the objection is raised, the agency will go through the objections and issue the final answer key after making the changes. The result will be released shortly after the final answer key. Candidates can visit the official site of JEE Main for more information.