Very few people know that Reliance Jio is giving you a chance to earn money sitting at home. Telecom company Reliance Jio introduced a service in 2020, through which customers can earn money sitting at home. In this service, an Android app is available on the Play Store named Jio POS Lite. Jio POS Lite app is a community recharge app, you get 4.16% commission on your and others recharge done through this app. Let’s learn how to use this app.
Here’s how to earn money with Jio POS Lite
- First of all install Jio POS Lite app from Play Store and then open it.
- Then give this app the permissions it needs.
- After that tap on Register Now.
- Here you have to enter your e-mail id and Jio mobile number information. Then you tap on Recharge Partner.
- After that tap on Generate OTP at the bottom. Now an OTP will come on your Jio number, enter it. Now you will be asked for your name and email id.
- Here you also have to set your location. Then check the Terms and Conditions and tap on Continue.
- Then tap on Login. When you enter your Jio number an OTP will come, enter it.
- You will have the option to create an MPIN so that you do not have to log in again and again.
- You have to set your preferred PIN.
- On completion of registration 4 options will appear. This will include Recharge, My Earnings, Option Load and Passbook.
- You can recharge any number by going to the first option. Your earnings will be reflected in my earnings.
- Before recharging any number, you need to add a minimum balance of Rs 500 in your account. For this you can use credit card, debit card or online banking.
- 4.16% commission is available on recharge done through this app.