A man from a city in Melbourne, Australia, He sued Apple after iPhone burst inside his pants pocket. The scientist and father of two, identified as Robert D. RoseHe suffered second degree burns by accident.
Day Rose was sitting in his office when he heard a loud sound coming out of his pocket, after which there was a severe pain in his leg.
(Also read: Always on-screen and other changes to iPhone 13) Belongs to.
“I heard a little popping, followed by bubbling and then I felt a sharp pain in my right leg.. I immediately leaped and realized that it was my phone.
He took out his iPhone X, which he had bought a year earlier and saw black smoke coming out of it. “I had completely turned it to ashes and my skin peeled off,” he said.
(You may be interested in: These are the most anticipated cell phones of 2021) Belongs to.
(See if you read us through the app Here Images of the accident).
The accident took place in 2019, although D Rose received no response from Apple after raising a complaint. Hence He will now fight a legal battle against the tech giant, including financial compensation.
He also indicated that he would like Warn the millions of people who are aware of the dangers of these devices.
Affected Tony Carbone’s lawyer told the media above that he is also in charge of another Melbourne case when he suffered something similar while wearing an Apple smartwatch, which caused an injury to his wrist. .
An Apple spokesman said the company takes customer safety very seriously and has confirmed that two complaints, which were filed in county court, are being investigated and that the tech giant is already defending its defenses Are preparing for.
(read on: Habitat Responds to Councilor for Criticism for Purchasing AirPods) Belongs to.