Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hire former Disney+ executive

Príncipe Harry e Meghan Markle sorridentes

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Archwell is not only their charitable foundation, but also their production house. And according to the exclusive website Deadline, the Duke of Sussex has hired a former Disney+ executive to work side-by-side with Archwell Productions’ head of content Ben Browning.

Chanel Pysnik previously worked for Disney and is now Archewell’s newest hire. Pisnick starred with David Beckham on his next show, Save Our Squad, which has yet to begin filming.

According to the publication, Pysnik will oversee the production of the organization’s documentary and non-fiction series, and will also work in ‘close collaboration with Netflix’.

WATCH+: Harry and Meghan’s youngest daughter recognized by royalty

Pisnick joined the production team, which also includes coordinator Bennett Levine, who joined at the same time in May.

“Archwell’s production team is still growing, with the organization adding more and more people like Levine and Pisnick,” the site said.

Archwell’s official website describes the production house as:

Archwell Productions was created by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to produce programming that informs, uplifts and inspires. Through its creative partnership with Netflix – the world’s leading streaming entertainment with over 195 million members Sewa – Archwell Productions will harness the power of storytelling through a compassionate lens to embrace our shared humanity and duty to truth.”

View+: Meghan Markle’s children’s book is an absolute success

Through his production company, the Duke of Sussex also announced his next two projects:

“Heart of Invictus, which will be a series of documents in partnership with The Invictus Games Foundation, will be executive produced by Harry. For the second project, it is an animated adventure series called Pearl, with Meghan as executive producer. Both The projects will be launched through Netflix.”

See also  'Expecting Amy' assessment: Amy Schumer can take supporters driving the scenes of her tricky pregnancy

millions of dollars in account

More money in the personal account of the Duke of Sussex! According to the Daily Mail, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry signed a contract with publisher Penguin Random House for three more books after Harry’s memoirs were announced to be published in late 2022.

It is now reported that they are set to write three more books for the publisher, thanks to a multi-million dollar deal that will further thicken the couple’s bank account.

WATCH +: Find out who Meghan Markle’s boyfriend was before Harry!

A source told the Daily Mail: “The final contract was actually for a four-book contract, with Harry writing another. Meghan would write a wellness-type book,” he explains.

New books may come out before Harry’s biography.

Diana’s son has made sure her memoir will be a ‘firsthand account’ of her life so far.

According to E Channel, the Duke of Sussex continues to earn high with his contracts in the United States. Prince Harry announced he is writing a memoir about his life, which will be released by Penguin Random House at the end of 2022, after publication revealed how much he and Meghan Markle are spending under the deal.

WATCH+: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sign a millionaire deal

According to sources, the 36-year-old Duke of Sussex has been working on the book for almost a year.

And how much would they pay for Harry’s book? He is believed to have received US$20 million (R$103 million) in advance for the book, while his ‘ghost writer’ JR Moehringer has already received at least US$1 million, according to the New York Post. Huh.

See also  Tuesday's Hot Screen Movie (06/09): Guns on the Table

A portion of the profits from this millionaire contract goes to his Archwell Foundation and other charitable foundations.

SEE+: Duke of Sussex accused of using holy water

WATCH+: They say Harry lied and gets financial support from his father, Prince Charles

About the author: Will Smith

Will covers public and private tech markets from New York. He was previously a Knight-Bagehot Fellow in Economics and Business Journalism at Columbia University, and prior to that was a reporter at the Los Angeles Business Journal. He has received a Journalist of the Year award from the L.A. Press Club and an investigative reporting award from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *