Do you want to write for someone WhatsApp, But you do not want to ask for her cell phone number? A very simple trick to implement is to determine the digits and avoid making mistakes in something. Now there is no excuse. Know the ways to do this. Here we explain how it can be done easily and step by step.
If your colleague or someone you have met, you do not want to give them your number or you suspect that they give you incorrect information, which is no longer a problem, because there is a tutorial WhatsApp Which will make your life easier in no time. How is it done?
more information: See which Android cells will be without WhatsApp in 2021
The first thing you should do is The latest update of the mobile application for Android and iOS smartphones, Then you should execute a series of steps to be able to achieve it completely.
How to call someone on WhatsApp without asking for the number
To perform this trick it is not necessary that you have to download a third-party application, which sometimes steals your information.
- The first thing is to enter the settings menu WhatsApp In the case of Android on your iPhone, go to your profile
- In your information you will see that next to the photo you will notice a kind of QR code.
- In the top corner you will see a QR code.
- Click on the QR code and it will grow. At the bottom of the image, WhatsApp notifies you that you can scan this symbol and add contacts without asking their number.
- If you think you have shared your QR code with the wrong person or posted it in the wrong place, you can easily cancel it.
When you scan the code, whenever you want, the other person’s number will automatically appear on your screen, starting the conversation. WhatsApp. An easy and simple way to avoid making mistakes in the future is that you consider your number to be wrong.
It should be noted that WhatsApp is starting new tasks such as video calls and the possibility of making calls through its web platform. It is also expected that color changes will not be done in the distant future.