If you’re looking to purchase the 9499 RTX 3070, Nvidia tells us you’ll be able to do so on Thursday, October 29 from 9 a.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. And instead of selling its Finder Edition (FE) GPU directly through its online store instead of Nvidia, it has seeded its stock. Good buy And Micro Center. If your search for a GPU isn’t limited to the FE version, many third party graphics cards made by OEMs such as Gigabyte and PNY will go on sale at the same time from some other retailers. Amazon, Investment, And B&H Photo, in addition to Best Buy and Micro Center. And based on the last launch, it will probably sell very much Fast.
Compared to the 4K-capable RTX 3080 and 3090, this card is a special option if you have a 1440P gaming monitor or find yourself getting one sooner. My colleague Tom Warren posted a review of the 3070, and it set favorable frame rates for popular games like Control, DDT Call: Warzone, And more – even with ray-tracing features. In most cases, the T499 card provided faster performance than the RTX 2080, which debuted a few years ago at 9699. Did.
- The Best Buy RTX 3070 Freders Edition will start selling graphics cards and other models online only (although you may be able to send it to your local store) on October 9 at ET. Start at 9 a.m. PT on October 29. This is where you can find all the models that will be available.
- Micro Center will only sell RTX 3070 GPU in store, But you can pick up your order at your local store (If you have one) Start at the same time as Best Buy.
- You certainly should Keep this Amazon page openWhich will showcase all RTX 3070 options from OEM. It currently only lists a few from PNY, but if you’re in a hurry to view this page on the 29th, you’ll probably find more to choose from.
- B&H Photo will likely have several RTX 3070 options. This is a list of the two gigabyte models that will launch tomorrow.
- Navig has not indicated which RTX 3070 model it will store. But you will probably find them all here at once They are available tomorrow.
- In the UK, RTX 3070 will be available on FE GPU www.nvidia.co.uk. Nvidia also shared that the graphics card will be stored on Amazon, Area, AWD, Box.co.uk, CCL, Chilblast, Cyber Power, Euer, Falcon, Terrible PC, Aries, Novatech, OCUK, PC Specialist, PC World, Scan, Utopia Computers and UK gaming.
We will update this post if we are involved in selling other retailers RTX 3070.
Speaking of fast performance, AMD has just introduced its estimated GPUs built on the RDNA2 architecture, and the company has introduced three new GPUs aimed at handling RTX 30-Series cards. The 40 579 Radeon RX 6800 1440p looks great for gaming, like the RTX 3070, and the 649 RX 6800 XT can be a good choice if you want the RTX 3080. Both will go on sale on November 18, while the 99999 RX 6900 XT ready RTX 3090 will arrive on December 8. We’ve got more details here.
Updated 4:06 PM ET, October 28: Nvidia has shared the availability of the UK’s RTX 3070 GPU, so I included them.