Many social media accounts, bank account logins are also saved in many phones. So losing such a smartphone can be a major concern.
Navi Delhi, 14 March: Nowadays smartphones are important for everyone. Losing an iPhone or any other smartphone is a tragedy for everyone. Currently smartphone is not only a medium for storing photos, videos, songs, but many important personal information are also stored in the smartphone. Many social media accounts, bank account logins are also saved in many phones. So losing such a smartphone can be a major concern.
How to track a lost iPhone?
– Find My iPhone can be used for this.
– In addition, lost iPhones can be tracked through Apple’s Family Sharing.
– Google Timeline, Google Photos can also be used to search the phone.
How to use Find My iPhone?
– If the phone has Find My iPhone inbuilt, then find the mobile phone.
– Protect your iPhone data, use Lost Mode or Erasing data remotely.
(Read) These things have to be checked before buying a new phone; Important information from the government)
How to Find iPhone?
– Click on icloud.com on the computer. Then you have to sign in.
– Then click on Find my iPhone link.
– Then go to Find My iPhone Map Interface, go to the drop down menu here and click on your lost iPhone. Then you will get the information about the location of the phone.
How to delete iPhone data?
– For this you have to click on Eras iPhone. You can then remotely delete iPhone data. But before deleting the data, copy important photos, videos, songs and other important data, so that once deleted the data can be recovered.