3D avatars allow you to customize physical aspects such as skin colour, hair, nose, mouth, eyes, face shape and elements worn by the character such as glasses, clothing, earrings, piercing and hearing aids.
How to Create a 3D Avatar in instagram
- Click on your profile picture in the lower right corner;
- On your profile, click on the three horizontal dashes in the upper right corner;
- to select “Adjustment,
- to select “account,
- Like “Avatar,
- Click “to start,
How to make a 3D avatar on Instagram — Photo: Reproduction/Instagram
After these steps are completed, instagram Provides several options for editing the appearance of the character. The application allows the user to activate the phone’s front camera to compare his face with the avatar.
To finish editing, simply click “Finish” and confirm your choice in “Save Changes”.
How to use 3D Avatar instagram
It’s possible to share 3D avatars as stickers in stories instagram, To do so, just follow this step by step:
- On the Home screen, swipe right to open the Stories area;
- with option”StoryClick “Activate” at the bottom of the screento create,
- Select the sticker icon centered at the top of the screen;
- Click “Avatar,
- Click “COnclude“To make no change;
- Choose from dozens of custom stickers.
You can return to the avatar page at any time to edit or delete the character.
How to use 3D avatars in Instagram Stories — Photo: Playback/Instagram
How to use 3D Avatar Facebook
also to appear in character Facebook And in Messenger, you have to sync profiles. See how to do this:
- In “Adjustment” of instagramClick “account center,
- In “accounts and profiles“, select one of your accounts;
- Enable item”sync profile information,
- Click “continue,
After that, you can use your avatar directly Facebook By accessing the social network menu and clicking “AvatarsThe screen has options to create a profile picture, share poses, and use stickers in posts.