WhatsApp beta application is not yet officially available for Windows, but with this trick you can download it to your computer to enjoy before the news.
WhatsApp It’s the most popular messaging platform in the world, and it’s probably the one you use to communicate. Therefore, the best part is that it is available for other devices beyond smartphones, such as computers, to always be accessible. so far it’s easy use whatsapp on your computer, but in this guide we will focus WhatsApp beta to explain how to install it on Windows Therefore enjoy the news now Developing.
WhatsApp prepares major improvements for its PC version, for example, the fact that You don’t need to be connected right next to the mobile, If you want to try out the new features of the desktop version right now, we’ll explain below how you can do it. Application letter not yet officially available, but you can download it by following the simple steps mentioned in this guide.
how to install whatsapp beta on windows
WhatsApp beta is the version of the messaging platform in which the news not yet reaching the official version is available. In short, this is a version in which WhatsApp tests the operation of these tools so that they are not launched with errors. Undoubtedly, it’s an interesting alternative to Enjoy new ideas in front of other users from its developers.
You can easily install it on your Windows computer to access earlier tools that WhatsApp produces for its desktop version. We have already tested the process and we are here to explain step by step how you can do it. You have to keep in mind that this is a beta version, so there are some Basic functions that aren’t available, such as stickers,
Also, it is important to mention that you must belong to the WhatsApp beta program, although this is something that will only take a few seconds. Without further ado, let’s see How to Install WhatsApp Beta on Your Windows Computer:
- enter page of WhatsApp Beta and Microsoft Store, this is a link shared by windowsblogIta and Twitter.
- click the button “Get” which appears on the right.
- In the options menu that appears at the top, click on “Open in Microsoft Store”,
- Now, inside the Microsoft Store, click on the button “Get” which appears on the left.
- When the installation is finished, click on “Open” button And you will access WhatsApp beta on your computer.
- click the button “Start”,
At this moment, you will see that you need to use your mobile phone read qr code that appears on the computer screen. So, open WhatsApp on your smartphone and follow these steps:
- click on three point button in the upper right corner.
- In the Options menu, enter Section “connected devices”,
- tap on “Beta version for various devices”,
- to select “Join Beta Version”,
- tap on “to continue” To finish joining this program.
- Go back to the “Paired devices” screen and tap on “pair a device”,
- Focus QR code with mobile camera From your computer screen and voila, you must have already logged into WhatsApp beta.
From this moment on, you will be able to use WhatsApp beta on your Windows computer. Remember that there are functions that are not available, such as the archived chat section, but there are other new features that you can try now, such as the fact that not being with the phone next to the computer Forced form.
In addition, it is necessary to specify that the functions that are not available now will be available in the next update, so you will be able to enjoy them. On the other hand, via the “Feedback” button that appears in the lower left corner of the screen, you can Send comments and suggestions to WhatsApp to help them improve communication platform.
This article suggests a way objective and independent Products and services that may be of interest to readers. Andro4all receives a commission when the user makes a purchase through the specific link that appears in this news.
Subscribe to Disney+ for only €8.99!