NEW DELHI: Retirement fund human body EPFO (Personnel Provident Fund Organisation) has enabled its on-line solutions to allow for subscribers to examine their account stability from the convenience of their houses amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Registered EPFO subscribers can know their most recent PF contributions and obtainable equilibrium possibly by sending an SMS (shorter messaging company), supplying a missed phone, making use of cell application or by logging in to their web site. On top of that, they can also get EPF statements.
In this article are the four simple methods to examine your EPF harmony:
1) Check out EPS stability through SMS
* EPFO member obtaining an activate UAN (Common Account Amount) can send an SMS at 7738299899 to know the stability
* SMS need to be despatched from the registered cell selection
* The facility is obtainable in 10 languages which include English (default), Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
* Structure of the SMS should really be: “EPFOHO UAN LAN”, where by LAN stands for the initially three figures of the preferred language. For receiSMS in any of the languages other than English, to start with three figures of the chosen language requirements to be additional immediately after UAN. For example, “EPFOHO UAN TEL” for obtaining SMS in Telugu.
2) Look at stability by way of missed phone
* Members registered on the UAN portal may possibly get their EPFO information by giving a skipped phone to 011-22901406 from their registered mobile variety.
* Associates will have to have any 1 of the adhering to KYC from their UAN –lender account variety, Aadhaar quantity or PAN (long lasting account number)
* There is no charge for this provider. Connect with will get disconnected routinely immediately after 2 rings on the higher than range and associates will get their EPF information.
3) As a result of EPFO web site
* A registered EPFO member can visit the EPF passbook portal and login making use of UAN and password.
* Make guaranteed UAN is activated. UAN is delivered by the EPFO but is confirmed and activated by the employer.
* Passbook equilibrium will be displayed on the screen.
4) Working with Umang application
Umang (Unified Cell Application for New-age Governance) presents a one system for all Indian citizens to obtain pan India e-governance providers ranging from Central to regional authorities bodies and other citizen centric companies.
* Staff can obtain the Umang app in their phones and go to EPFO choice.
* Click on ‘Employee Centric Services’ then pick out ‘View Passbook’.
* Login with UAN to check out your passbook.