Landline phone bill has become one of the most important bills that Telecom Egypt customers are interested in knowing its details, as it always relates to home internet connection, which is one of the most comprehensive internet system in Egypt. It is calculated according to the quarterly system for the last three months, from May to this September, so we show you, in this report, the specific dates to pay the land bill, and query links.
Landline Bill Payment Dates 2021
Telecom Egypt has set the payment dates as well as the grace period for the payment of landline bills, which are as follows:
- The landline phone bill with name and number will be issued next on October 15.
- This next ends on November 14, and then the grace period begins.
- On November 15, the land line will be transferred to the receiving system only until December 14, 2021, which will be the month of grace.
- After this date, the service that receives the call will be turned off, and the temperature of the landline phone will be disconnected on December 15, and a late penalty will be filed.
Land Line Bill Inquiry Link
It is possible to inquire about the landline phone bill for the month of September through the Telecom Egypt website, which is the official website of the company through which it provides various services to its customers.
Where available through the site to know the payable phone bills as well as pay mobile bills and renew bills, and there is a special customer service for the deaf and deaf, in addition to customer service for all customers, And you can also send complaints and suggestions, and know the nearest branches of the company.
and so you can enter Telecom Egypt Link You can inquire about Land Line Bill 2021 and use the service you want by following the instructions below:
- Enter the link shown above.
- Click on the Pay Landline Bill box.
- Write the required data like; Landline phone number, and the county code to which it belongs.
- Finally, we click on Query.
how to pay bills
There are several electronic systems through which you can pay for a number of services, whether personal such as landline phone bills, or government, which are as follows:
- Payment through Telecom Egypt website.
- Or via the Egyptian Post.
- ferry service,
- the protection.