Many Brazilians like to use WhatsApp In computer (web) version. For example, when it comes to the wide range of applications to be used at work, this feature makes it a lot easier. However, it is not possible to add new contacts through this medium.
In fact, Messenger does not offer a native functionality that allows adding a new contact directly to its web version. However, there are some means that can guarantee this operation.
You can associate the contact with your Google Account, which is synced with your Google Contacts. WhatsAppIf the phone is Android, or via InTouchApp, which also works syncing data with your Google Account.
Apart from these, another option is to use the URL of WhatsApp, which refers to a Messenger link with a desired number. Although it is not saved, it is possible to keep the conversation with the contact active through the browser.
See How to Add Contacts to WhatsApp Web
use google account
- In the browser, access the Google Contacts page;
- Click “Create Contact”;
- In the opened menu, select “Create a contact”;
- Fill in the contact details and click “Save”;
- After a few moments, the WhatsApp calendar will sync with your Google account and the contact will automatically appear.
- Install the InTouchApp application on your mobile, which is available for Android and iOS;
- Tap on “Create New Account” to create a new account on the Platform;
- Follow the guidance to be able to register on the platform;
- Once this is done, the system will be synchronized with your Google Account;
- On PC, open the browser and install the InTouchApp extension;
- Next, tap the extension icon in the upper right corner of the browser and log in with your account by scanning the QR code on your cell phone;
- Then, tap on the “Extensions” icon on PC again and enter the new contact’s data and save it;
- Ready, through the application the number will be saved and synchronized with your cell phone.
using whatsapp link
- In the search field of your browser, enter the URL https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=[Código do país + DDD + número]Fill in the area in square brackets without using spaces;
- Access the link and click “Start a conversation”;
- Then click “Use WhatsApp Web”;
- A conversation will be opened directly on Messenger with the number provided. It is worth remembering that the contact will not be saved, but it will be possible to keep the chat active.
ready! Now you know three ways to add or chat with a new contact on WhatsApp Web.