The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the posts of 241 security guards in offices (banks) across the country. Apply online for these posts. The application process for these posts started on 22nd of this month. 12 February is the last date for application. For complete information https://www.rbi.org.in/ Can be found on the website.
Total Vacancies: 241
- Eligibility: Should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the concerned State Board of Education.
- Age: Must be between 25-28 years of age by 01.01.2021. OBC has a three-year exemption and SC / ST has a maximum exemption of five years.
- Selection Process: The selection process will be based on online test and physical test. Selection for physical fitness test is based on the marks obtained in the online test.
- application procedure: apply online.
- Start the application process: January 22, 2021.
- Last Date of Application: February 12, 2021.
The online examination for these posts is for a total of 100 marks. The exam time is 80 minutes. There is no negative marking, no sectional cutoff.
- Reasoning Examination – 40 questions – 40 marks.
- General English – 30 questions – 30 marks
- Numerical Ability – 30 Questions – 30 Marks