hey WhatsApp Doesn’t allow the user to leave the “Name” tab (identity in Messenger) blank. In this sense, it is not possible to hide information from all contacts.
However, a little trick can definitely help the user to delete his/her name. WhatsApp, When using a certain character, the name is invisible in the messenger. The option is available for both Android and iOS.
WhatsApp: 4 Ways to Read Messages Without Anyone Knowing
Here’s how to make your name invisible on WhatsApp
- The following Unicode character “?” copy without the quotes;
- Once this is done, open WhatsApp on your cell phone and access the settings to display your profile;
- Tap on your name and delete everything;
- Then, tap on the name field and select “Paste”;
- Tap “OK” to confirm action and see that your name is now invisible on WhatsApp.
New function will make you ‘invisible’ when leaving a group
hey WhatsApp Getting updates continuously. After releasing the possibility to add up to 512 people to a group, Messenger is developing a feature that will allow a user to leave the group without notifying other members. In practice, only administrators will be notified of the exit.
The new functionality will bring more privacy to users, as currently everyone is notified of the action taken by the application when leaving a group. The feature was found in the beta version of the desktop, but will likely be rolled out to all versions of Messenger.
WhatsApp begins rolling out feature to respond to messages
users of WhatsApp Already able to react to messages in the application. First of all, it is important to note that the novelty is available for both cell phones and computers.
In addition to being able to express themselves in front of a message, the user can see which emoji are used by their contact. Currently, it is possible to choose between six digits in the application options.
Soon, see also: WhatsApp intends to release new tool for users. know which
It should be noted that this feature is available to chat in groups or privately. Here’s how to check with which emoji your contacts reacted to messages.
The process of finding out who used the responses WhatsApp It’s very simple. check out:
- Firstly, open some WhatsApp group chats;
- In the message that has received a response, click the bubble that displays the emoji used to communicate;
- Once you do, the names of all the responding contacts and the corresponding emoji used in the message will appear;
- So, to finish, close the window by clicking anywhere else on the WhatsApp screen.
How to use Nubank card on WhatsApp to receive money
However, it is important to note that the functionality to respond to messages is being released gradually, so it may take some time to arrive on your device.