Thousands of people daily. exchange messages through WhatsApp, If you’re curious to know which contacts you talk to the most, there are a few tricks that can help you find out.
You can check Constant Contact by forwarding a message or sending a photo from your phone’s gallery. Another option is to use the analysis tools provided by the application.
See below how to complete the three procedures outlined above and find out which contacts you chat with the most through Messenger.
simulate forwarded message
- open WhatsApp,
- Click on any conversation you want;
- Select a message and click on the “Next” option;
- A screen with Constant Contacts and Recent Conversations will appear.
Simulate sending a picture from cell phone gallery
- Open your phone’s photo gallery;
- Select the photo you want;
- Next, tap on the Share button;
- point out WhatsApp in the application list;
- A list of frequent contacts and recent conversations will be displayed.
storage analysis tools
- open the messenger;
- go to the “Settings” section;
- Tap on the “Data usage and storage” tab;
- Once this is done, tap on “Storage Usage”;
- A list of all your contacts will appear, indicating the location of each conversation on your smartphone.
WhatsApp tests new status reply tool
it is in testing phase WhatsApp A feature that allows users to see when a conversation has occurred as a result of a status post is currently available on Instagram.
The functionality will be even more useful when Messenger releases Status Quick Reaction. Like other platforms, it will be possible to express your reaction with emoji in temporary posts.
With the Pending feature, it will be possible to follow the status results, in addition to viewing the context of the conversation even before opening the chat. Therefore, a new indicator for status replies will appear in front of the message.
However, since it is still in the development and testing phase, there is no forecast for the tool to be launched officially. The functionality should be released for all versions WhatsAppBeing for Android, iOS and Desktop.
WhatsApp released a change in the app theme
hey WhatsApp Allows users to change the theme of the app. Although many people think that this functionality is related only to the design of the interface, changing the color of the messenger can significantly reduce cell phone battery consumption and even prevent eye diseases.
The options, also known as “night” and “day”, are a type of control for the eye sensitivity factor, given that the “light” option harms users’ vision in the long run. Even people who already wear glasses may feel some discomfort when using a theme that radiates more light.
Here’s how to change the color of the WhatsApp app
Step by Step on Android:
- access app WhatsApp,
- On the home screen, click “Settings”;
- From the menu options, select “Theme”;
- Choose between “Dark”, “Light” or “Automatic” (varies depending on your phone’s screen settings).
In the case of the iPhone, it is necessary to change the color of the application itself through the settings of the cell phone. Check the steps given below:
- Access the “Settings” icon on the iOS system;
- Select “Display & Brightness”;
- Choose between “Dark”, “Light” and “Automatic”.