Was your cell phone stolen? WhatsApp One of the fast messaging applications that is used all over the world to communicate with whomever you want. Just having a cell phone number allows you to talk to your friends, family, co-workers and even your partner.
However, when your mobile device is stolen, one thing that can cause you serious problems. Do you know how to recover your account WhatsApp What if your cell phone is stolen on the road, in the car or anywhere else?
Well, here we will tell you all the steps to prevent another person from abusing your account and accessing your photos, videos and even personal conversations.
remember that WhatsApp It will always send you a security code to activate your account on another device. But there are details that you should know and which you should always enable.
How to recover your WhatsApp account from stolen cell phone?
First you need to call the phone company to have your phone line blocked. In this way, the chip or nanoSIM will be disabled for use. now we go together WhatsApp.
- What you will need to do is enter another mobile device. It could be a tablet.
- Install WhatsApp there.
- With the new SIM card you should receive a verification code.
- Once that is done, you will be able to recover your messages and the last backup copy again.
- But to protect your WhatsApp from theft always, you have to activate the protection in two steps.
- Just go to WhatsApp Settings and click on Account.
- Now turn on 2-Step Verification and create a Security PIN.
- When you stop using WhatsApp or want to enter your conversation, you will be asked for that security PIN.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.