Facebook announced the extension on Tuesday (23) Resources The application’s avatar, specifically targeted to the Brazilian public. Now, the characters created by the tool will have 10 new figurines, which are based on commonly used expressions in the country.
With innovation, Resources Facebook avatars now have local expressions “Congratulations”, “Nuosa”, “Comfort”, “Wow”, “Eve”, “RusRS”, “Mandou Bem”, “Top”, “Saude” and “Amy”. You can see the model in the image below.
Nothing else changes the functioning of the system. The user can create their avatar on Facebook in general and choose their physical features to personalize it and use it for comments on social networks, messenger and stories.
How to create your own “avatar” on Facebook
The process of creating your Facebook avatar is very simple, but the function is slightly hidden in the social network menu. Look:
2. Open the Facebook application as usual, tap on the icon presented by “three lines” and go to “View more”;
3. Enter “Avatar” and tap “Next”. If you prefer, on the Messenger conversation screen, on stickers, you can also find options to create your avatar;
4. Select “Skin Tone” and tap on “Next”;
5. Now, while browsing the available categories, customize your avatar by changing your hair, eye color and other details. When you’re ready, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen. If you want to see how the avatar feels by touching the “mirror” icon, your selfie camera will open;
6. Wait for your avatar to be created and tap “Next”. At this point, you have the option to share or not create in your news feed.
From that moment on, when commenting on a post or messenger conversation, simply access the “sticker” part to find and use your avatar.
ready! You already know how to create an avatar on Facebook to get lots of new stickers. At any time, you can also change the look of your avatar by following the same step by step used to create it.