Like turkey, tenderloin is one of the main dishes at the end of the year. One of the most popular items on a Christmas dinner list, a piece of pork is versatile, with the potential to be served with a variety of sides.
For precisely that reason, we’ve collected some of the most famous recipes for the item here, along with some key questions about how to prepare it. check out:
How to season tender?
Tender does not need seasoning on the side because it is almost ready, that is, it is pre cooked, Still, if preferred, the recipe can be enhanced with sauces or herbs while in the oven.
Turn to Pineapple Sauce
- 1 tender
- 1 cup and a half pineapple juice
- 1 cup and a half white wine tea
- 1 head of garlic
- cup honey tea
- 2 sprigs of henna
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
way of doing
- Combine pineapple juice with white wine, marinate tender and refrigerate for 12 hours. Do not forget to cover it with film or aluminum foil;
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, cut off the head of the garlic and transfer the tender to a baking sheet. With the tip of a knife, scratch the surface, making diamonds, and drive nails into the seam;
- Drizzle with marinade, put a head of garlic, sprigs of rosemary and put in a preheated oven for 30 minutes;
- Remove from oven, drizzle with honey and bake for another 20 minutes. Every 5 minutes, drizzle with pickling liquid;
- Remove from skillet, transfer to a cutting board and cover with aluminum foil to keep from cooling;
- In a separate pan, melt the butter, add the flour and mix. Pour the marinade into the pan, whisking with salt and pepper until it thickens and tastes just right.
Turn to Orange Sauce
- 1 kg tender
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 oranges
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- will do
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
way of doing
- Cut tender into lozenges and skewer cloves;
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and set aside;
- Cut an orange in half and slice one half into slices, while squeezing the other half into the tray on top of the tender;
- Tender and place the orange slices together with the other 25 mL of orange juice;
- Pour a spoonful of butter over the tender;
- Cover with aluminum foil and heat at 200 °C for 40 min;
- While in oven, drizzle with orange juice placed on tray and cover again;
- Finally, open the tender and water abundantly with the orange juice placed on the tray;
- Leave until golden and the diamonds open lightly.
Tender with Mustard and Honey
- 1 tender
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- 200 grams fresh cherries
- 1 medium cut into pieces
- 100 grams chopped walnuts
- green onion
- aluminum paper
way of doing
- Prepare a mixture with mustard and honey, mix well and keep aside;
- Make a square cut in the tender, press the clove into the seam and apply it with the honey mustard mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes. Meanwhile, water the tender with the broth that forms at the bottom;
- Remove the tenders from the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Put some fruits around it so that they also get hot and come back to low heat for another 10 minutes;
- Place the tenders on a plate, garnish with the rest of the fruit and chives, and serve.
Roasted Tenders with Potatoes
- 1 tender with bone
- 20 units of cloves from India
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup orange juice tea
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 large onions cut into cubes
- 400 g potato balls
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
way of doing
- Place the tenders on a baking sheet and scrape the surface with a knife, making lozenges.
- Brush tender with honey. At each intersection of the diamond, drive 1 carnation;
- Drizzle with orange juice and cover pan with aluminum foil;
- Place in a preheated medium oven (180°C) for about 45 minutes or until tender brown;
- Place potatoes in another baking dish and place in oven;
- Heat half the amount of butter and fry the onions on a low flame till they turn golden, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt to taste. Reserve.
- When the potatoes are ready, mix them with the reserved onions and add salt and pepper to taste.
What kind of meat is tender?
Tender, so common on Christmas tables, is a piece of Smoked Pork Shank and processed, which also resembles a ham. Since it is already sold almost ready, it can be used in recipes in a variety of ways, not just baked.
The techniques for doing this are even more diverse. Some tenders are salted and left to dry, others can be cured. salty Smoked for several days and then.
What is clove for?
The main function of cloves is to prevent the tender from spoiling, in addition to preventing the approach of insects that spread bacteria to the food.
Another point of clove is to reinforce its flavor. Built in, due to its tendency to fine spice and sweet aroma.