Team news and stats ahead of Nixt Castle vs. Man Udit in the Premier League on Saturday (8pm)
Captain Jamal Lasless will return to the squad for the match against Manchester United. LaSalleis has missed the last two games with a hamstring problem, but is available again, as is fellow central defender Fabian Scar, who started all three of Switzerland’s games during the international break, fearing he would lose 3-1. During the shoulder injury was increased. Last win over Burnley.
Defenders Cyanor Clarke (putt) and Paul Dummett (tender) and midfielder Matty Longstaff (also putt) are expected to play for U-23 on Monday, but goalkeeper Martin Dubrawka (ankle), midfielder Matt Ritchie (shoulder) and striker (Knees)) are still out.
Anthony Marshall and Edinson Cavani will be absent for Manchester United, with captain Harry Maguire in doubt for Saturday’s match.
Marshall started a three-match ban for Tottenham and Cavani to send him to a 6-1 home run, and Cavani was left out after signing for the club on the final day.
Alex Tales joined the squad only on Thursday after an international T20 duty with Brazil, while Ole Gunnar Slusskaire says there is a possibility of another deadline – the future of signing Fesundo Palestri.
Salisbury said Maguire would need to be assessed after retaining an innings before leaving for England on Wednesday, while fellow defender Axel Tuanzebe is making his way to recovery after suffering a foot injury.
There has been no update since Phil Jones, Marcos Rojo and Sergio Romero were left out of Manchester United’s European squad.
Download the pitch to put the preview podcast on Apple – or listen to Spotify above …
How to follow
Nicast Castle vs Man Uday will be broadcast live Sky Sports Box Office; Kick-off at 8 p.m. Sky Sports Customers can view in-game clips in the Live Match blog at Sky Sports Website and App. Highlights will also be published Sky Sports Digital platforms and Sky Sports Soccer Immediately after the final whistle, the YouTube channel.
Watch the Premier League live on Sky Sports
At least 146 Premier League games will be shown live Sky Sports In the 2020/21 season. The Premier League has increased the number of television games from 200 to 231 this season, with more than half of the additional fixtures being shown live. Sky Sports.
on the whole, Sky Sports At least 146 Premier League matches will be televised live throughout the 2020/21 season, bringing you all the new twists, turns and shocks at home in the Premier League.
There will also be two additional midwick events – one in the weeks beginning January 11 and 18 and the other in the week beginning May 10. All these games will be telecast live.
You can also follow the action on our dedicated live blogs Sky Sports Check out free match highlights from each game immediately after full-time on the website and app and on our digital platforms and YouTube channel.
- Nixt Castle have won their last three Premier League home games against Manchester United (L1), having won their last 13 games against St. James Park (W1D3L9).
- Manchester United lost the final 0-1 last season – they have not lost a back-to-back league match against Nie Castle since December 1987.
- This is the first time that Niecastle Castle have faced Manchester United in a Premier League match since they have been in the table since December 2013, when they won 1-0 at Old Trafford.
- There have been fewer shots on target than any other goal in the Premier League this season (8). However, they have scored six goals, meaning they have scored a league-high 75% of their goals so far this season.
- Manchester United have scored 11 Premier League goals so far this season, with only West Bromwich Albion (13) winning more. It is the second highest number of Red Devils since 1930-31 (13) to have played in three league games this season.
- After a 14-game unbeaten run to end the 2019-20 season, Man Ud has lost two of his three Premier League games so far this season. They have not lost their first three or four league games in a single campaign since 1986-87.
- Away from home, Manchester United have won their last five Premier League matches, at least twice each time. The Red Devils have not won six consecutive top-flight away matches, scoring more than once in each game.
- 17% of Manchester United’s Premier League goals since the start of last season have come from penalty spots (12/71), the highest proportion of all clubs playing in both campaigns.