Spotify Music Streaming has launched a new interactive and shareable functionality that allows users to read songs while listening to them. The resource will be called a letter.
Starting this Thursday (the 18th), the tool will be available to premium and free users of the platform worldwide.
See how to activate:
In the Spotify mobile app
- Click on a song on the “Now Playing” display.
- While listening, drag the screen button.
- As the music plays, you’ll see the track’s lyrics play out in real time!
- To share, just click on the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen that shows the song and finally select the part of the song and which platform you want to share.
Spotify in computer app
- In the “Now Playing” section, click the microphone icon.
- ready! As the music plays, you’ll see the track’s lyrics play out in real time.
in the Spotify TV app
- Open a song’s “Now Playing” screen.
- Go to the “Song” button on the right corner and select if you want to activate the song.
- Once they are enabled, you will be able to see the songs displayed on the “Now Playing” screen.