Fact Sheet: The Lost Kingdom of the Pirates – Season 1 (Original Netflix)
- original title: The Lost Pirate Kingdom
- Duration: 137 minutes
- Year of Production: 2020
- First entry: 16 March, 2021
- Distributor: Netflix
- the director: Stan Griffin, Patrick Dickinson
- Classification: 16 years
- The style: Adventure, documentary
- Country of origin: United States, United Kingdom
The Lost Kingdom of the Pirates is a documentary series focused on the true bandits of the Caribbean who, in the early 18th century, undertook the official mission of plundering the wealth of the entire world. Using the technique of hyperdynamic animation, the production shows how the British heirs themselves lifted the ban on the crown after the Spanish Succession War (1701–1714), annexed the Bahamas, and there completely into the Democratic Republic. Established. Apart from the stereotypes of tireless thieves, these sailors were genuinely fearless, loyal and fair to each other. While stealing treasures from the rich, they believed in equality – and were able to put it into practice when they took control of the Bahamas. The motto “Once a pirate, always a pirate” is true, the docusérie challenges and dangers that permeate the lives of the famous bandits of the high seas.
James Oliver Wheatley, Sam Kallis, Thomas Padley, Mia Tomlinson, Derek Jacobi
- Stan Griffin was the director of other documentaries, such as Abba: Secret of His Greatest Hits and the Unappeared Files.
Do you like the series? Leave your comment!
Also entertain yourself on Google News, Click here And then press “Follow”