Teenager Louise Gray, 13, had to be taken to a hospital emergency room in Surrey, England, after having an “allergic reaction” to the Oculus Quest 2 (virtual reality glasses from Facebook Technologies). The boy spent the day playing with the instrument, which was a Christmas present from his grandmother. The information is from the Daily Mail newspaper.
On Sunday (26), Lewis’ mother, 33-year-old Kirsty Reid, noticed her son’s skin was red around his eyes and forehead. “It looked like she was wearing blush,” Kirsty says.
Early Monday (27), Lewis’ eyes began to close, and his father, 39-year-old Christopher Grey, took him to the emergency treatment center at St. Peter’s Hospital in Lynn. The young man was given medicine and released in the hospital.
Oculus Quest 2, also known as Meta Quest 2, is a virtual reality device that can be used to play video games.
Oculus owner Facebook began receiving reports of skin irritation in December 2020 and launched an investigation.
+ One twin became vegetarian, the other ate meat. check result
+ Reincarnation in history: a centuries-old belief
+ The young man records the moment a woman dies without knowing that she was his mother
+ GO: Youth dies after being struck by lightning while charging mobile
+ Horoscope: See today’s forecast for your zodiac sign
+ CNH: See what you need to know to apply and renew
+ Video of crocodile in Florianopolis is going viral on the Internet
+ See which were the most stolen cars in SP in 2021
+ Campaign identifies giant squid responsible for shipwreck in 2011
+ Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Crockpot
+ US agency warns: never wash raw chicken meat
+ Aloe Gel in Drink: See Benefits
+ Lemon squeeze trick became the craze on social media