to win the Platinum Trophy Kena: Bridge of Spirits, you have to do basically everything in the game: collect all the collectibles, eliminate enemies in a variety of ways and even finish on master difficulty.
This difficulty is unlocked at any level only once you have finished the game. The damage is high, your life ends quickly, and there are other situations that make the experience more challenging. And there’s no New Game+, which means nothing can make it any easier.
However, an exploit was found (via) PSN Profile) i.e. you can get this trophy without any further trouble. The process works in the current patch (1.04), but should be fixed by Ember Lab.
The video below shows you exactly what to do. There are others with simpler procedures, but it doesn’t work for many other players. Follow the steps shown and the trophy should appear. ie:
- End the game and save a manual where Kena can meditate to see the end;
- Start a new game on Master difficulty;
- Play until you find the first rot and press L1 to move up the platform;
- Load the save created in step 1;
- Pay attention and the game will feel like you’ve completed the master difficulty.
All reports mention the PS5 version with patch 1.04. It is not known whether it works on PS4 at the moment.
In case you missed it, read our review Kena: Bridge of Spirits.