hey WhatsApp is developing a feature that lets you react to messages. The latest update was released by the website WABetaInfo, which revealed that users will be able to add animations to incoming messages.
First, the tool should be released in beta version for desktop (PC), and later in version for mobile devices, such as cell phones and tablets. The new functionality is similar to the features found on Facebook and Instagram.
See also: FGTS will range from R$500 to R$1,000 for 40 million employees
The intention is that the novelty will be released soon, moreover, according to information from the specialized portal WhatsAppThis feature will be available for Android and iOS systems.
Coming soon new feature of whatsapp
In addition to functionality that will allow the user to react to messages, the company is also making changes to the audio area of Messenger.
The changes are about the icon in the voicemail box, the playback speed button, and sound waves.
See how to recover deleted messages
users of WhatsApp Often delete messages they shouldn’t. In these situations they may also think that they have lost the material forever, but they are likely to recover. However, you must have a previous backup of Messenger stored on your mobile phone.
See step by step guide on how to recover deleted messages WhatsApp,
First, you need to enter WhatsApp And go to Device Settings / Settings. Once this is done, tap on the “Conversations” tab and then on “Backup Conversations”. The page will show the last time the phone saved your information.
Once you are sure that the message you want to recover is in the last backup, uninstall and install WhatsApp again. When the steps for entering the phone number and authentication code are complete, select the option “Restore Backup”. With that, your conversations and files will be visible again.
How to Skip Automatic Backups
- open to WhatsApp and go to the three dots located in the upper right corner;
- Select “Settings” and look for the item “Conversations”;
- In this tab, tap on “Chat Backup”. Under “Backup to Google Drive”, you will be able to define whether you want to create a daily, weekly, monthly or backup when you tap on “Back up”. If you choose the latter, you’ll need to repeat the steps and access this menu each time you want to update the backup.
- In Messenger, go to the “Settings” option;
- See the option “Conversations”;
- Then open the item “Chat Backup”
- The options “Back Up Now” and “Auto Backup” will appear.
Within “Auto Backup” you can choose whether your content will be backed up every day, once a week, once a month or none of these methods (ie without auto backup).