Even without the trash can, WhatsApp has a backup option that allows you to automatically store your conversations in the cloud.
A classic question for every user of the WhatsApp instant messaging application is whether the platform has a . Yes or No garbage for recovery of some deleted file. When a file is received and viewed in the app, it is automatically copied to your device.
So, if it is deleted in the conversation, it will remain on your device. Therefore, it is understood that this “garbage” of the application is its own gallery. If you remove the device, it will be without access. But if the file gets deleted in conversation and device storage, will it be possible to recover it?
Even without the trash can, WhatsApp has a backup option that automatically lets you save a . allows to create cloud storage of their conversation. In the settings, you can do this and choose the period when you want to backup: daily, weekly or monthly. Through this process, it is possible to recover all the conversations and files received.
how to configure backup
To configure this feature and ensure that you will not lose your conversation files whenever you need to, just follow this respectively which we are going to show you.
- Enter the WhatsApp application settings option and navigate to “Backup conversations”;
- Click on the option and check if it is on automatically and what is the time setting;
- Daily backups are generally taken to ensure that no conversations are lost;
- If you missed the conversation and want to recover everything again, you will have to uninstall the application and reinstall it;
- After the restore process, when you reach the “Restore” option, just click on it and look for the backup option to Google Drive (Android) or iCloud (iOS), i.e. to the cloud you used on your device.
- After the backup, click “Next” and your conversation will open automatically.