A lot of people take too many pictures to put on social media profiles. But when in doubt as to which one to put in between, know that it is possible to have two different images. WhatsAppTo end this impasse.
The best part is that you can do this without having to download or install any programs. image editing on cellphone. User can join two different photos and create one using instagram, See the step-by-step process below!
Putting 2 Images Together Using Instagram
first stage of how to put 2 photos on whatsapp profile One is to combine the two images using the editor of your choice. For the next step, we will be using Instagram.
- access instagram from mobile
- Click to create story;
- Once this is done, go to the “Layout” option located in the menu on the left. This step will allow you to seamlessly combine the two images;
- Once this is done, choose split-screen layout. From there, take a photo or load a camera image to fill both the left and right photos;
- Make necessary adjustments to the position of the images and tap the “Confirm” tab located in the center of the screen. It is important to note that WhatsApp photo has a square format, and it is necessary to position the photo already thinking about the cut;
- Once that’s done, instead of publishing the newly created story, tap the “three dots” icon in the upper right corner and select “Save.” After that, if you don’t want to make any edits anymore, you can close Instagram and discard the post.
Finally, after completing the last step of saving the image in the gallery, it’s time to load it as whatsapp profile picture, To do so, simply access Messenger’s “Settings” tab and then look for the file created in the saved folders.