What is VPN?
VPN A term used to virtual Private Network, Where the most important aspect to highlight is its virtual position. To understand this, we must know how the Internet service works, whether it is at our home or at work (both work the same way).
Broadly speaking, we have a connectivity provider service that brings the Internet to our location via a wired system (fiber, ADSL …) or a wireless system (WiMAX, 5G …). This provider directs the internet service to our location which reaches it through a modem. It communicates with the router that is in charge of distributing the signal between all Internet devices in the home or office, that is, PC, Tablet, Mobile and more.
Every device connected to the Internet has a Ip address, Which is private. In addition, all devices in the home or office connected to the Internet form a local network that allows them to exchange various files, data and more with each other, without the need to pass through the Internet. .
This is where VPNs come into play, allowing you to essentially create a local network, so that devices can be physically connected. It uses the Internet and that is why it is called a virtual network, the most important aspect in its operation. Provides a VPN Benefits of a local network, But with many more advantages which we will tell you in the next part. Therefore, if you want to use a secure, reliable and quality VPN.
Benefits of a vpn
As we have already said, it is beyond a simple service to hide our identity on the Internet, although we will achieve this too. These are Benefit Offered using a VPN:
- This allows you to enjoy the benefits of the local network, but since every device on this network Can even be located in different countries, Without this problem.
- Makes it possible to use Data tunnel, Using the VPN server in place of the IP. This means that when you connect, the connection is said to be directed from your electronic device to the Internet service provider, but from there it is redirected to the VPN server and then to wherever you are. . Basically the content you use and the location from which you do it will be unknown to your internet provider.
- it allows Hide your identity on the internet, Because it interferes with your IP, making it impossible for your real data to be infringed by computer criminals, platforms, legal agencies, or others.
- it allows Avoid geodeblock Content, since different platforms use the devices’ IP addresses to restrict the content you can access, using a VPN allows you to mask your IP and access content without geographical restrictions. Huh.
- Gives you Security Whenever you connect to a WiFi network other than your home, wherever you go, you run the risk that your data will be compromised, while using a VPN it doesn’t matter which one you use. Connect to WiFi network, your data will be safe.
- Avoid speed and bandwidth limitations as data traffic when using a VPN hidden And you can enjoy high bandwidth without paying much.
- it allows Avoid fire barriers, Especially when you need to use a separate Wi-Fi connection from your home, which has sites with limited access through firewalls. With a VPN you can avoid these limitations.
- Allows access to content Gush Securely, since, by sharing it with other users, your data will be protected.
- A vpn gives you Use of high quality games, For example, gives you the benefits of using other countries.
- You can also save money by using a VPN, as you can Take advantage of offers on content from other countries Without meeting you physically or physically at any other place.
In total, 10 aspects in which we benefit at little or no expense Almost no negatives. Also, by using a secure and reliable VPN you can avoid the most important downside, which is the vulnerability of your data.
In this case, between negative aspects We will only have the cost of using the VPN service, compatibility of usage with your devices and a possible reduction in upload and download speeds. But, as we have already seen, the benefits surpass them.
For all this, we consider Recommended to use a VPN And enjoy the benefits of using this virtual local network for telecommunications, entertainment, security and more.