How to Remove Google Account from Your Stolen or Lost Smartphone? to find out.
* Log in to your account by opening www.google.com from any browser.
* Now select the profile photo in the top right and select ‘Manage your Google account’ option.
* Then open the Security tab and select the ‘Manage Devices’ option from the ‘Your Devices’ section.
* Now select the device from the list from which you want to sign out.
* After that click on Sign out option.
* You will be asked again if you really want to sign out.
* Here in the pop up message choose Sign out.
Read more: Android phone lost or stolen? Find This Easy Way Now
Finally you will be signed out from the selected device. That is, you have been able to successfully delete Google Account from your lost smartphone.