The ambassadors of the United States, Russia, China and India will be heard by the Kovid-19 Temporary Committee on Monday (17) at a remote public hearing from 10 am. The purpose of the public hearing is to discuss measures to be taken by Brazil to accelerate the acquisition of the anticovid vaccine. Four international powers whose representatives in the country were invited to make their own vaccines to counter the Kovid-19 epidemic.
At the hearing, forms of international cooperation for the production of antibodies in the national arena will also be discussed. The vaccine could provide aid to the producing countries to assess the potential, as well as Brazil to counter the Kovid-19.
Provided for the program of work of the Commission, the meeting was requested by Senator Marcos do Val (PODE-ES), who considers that the “dramatic situation that Brazil is going through due to the epidemic and the inputs needed for construction” Is in a position not to produce. Vaccines ”.
The following were invited to discuss:
– Yang Waning, Ambassador of China to Brazil;
– Todd Chapman, United States Ambassador to Brazil;
– Mr. Suresh Reddy, Ambassador of the Republic of India to Brazil;
– Russian Ambassador to Brazil Alexei Lebetsky;
– A representative of the Ministry of Health;
– Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and National Defense Committee (CRE), Senator Ketia Abreu (PP-TO);
– Deputy Assio Neves (PSDB-MG), Chairman of the Committee of the Chamber of Deputies of Foreign Relations and National Defense (CRE).
Public participation will be allowed through questions and comments.
Agência Senado (breeding is authorized under an extract from Agência Senado)