Canceled by NBC a month ago, Manifest (2018-2021) has dominated streaming audiences in the United States as it became part of Netflix’s local catalog. The series about the mystery of Flight 828 clocked in for 2.06 billion minutes, with an uncertain future.
The numbers were released in the most recent report made by Nielsen (North American Eyebop). The survey, which analyzed the period between June 21 and 28, showed that Manifest far outperformed the competition, with Disney+’s Luca (2021) in second place.
Compared to the figures for the previous period (2.5 billion minutes), attractiveness declined significantly, but it easily maintained the lead. The good show returned Netflix and NBC to consider a possible defense of Manifest, which ended its third season without ending.
Third place on Nielsen’s list went to the Netflix drama Parenthood (2021), starring Kevin Hart. In the second quarter of this year, the streaming service revealed that the feature was viewed by 74 million accounts in the first 28 days. Fourth comes The Ice Road (2021), an action film with Liam Neeson (the Relentless Quest franchise).
Disney+’s latest event, Loki, didn’t match and was only in fifth place. During the period analyzed in the survey, the Marvel series about the god of deceit featured three episodes.
Check out the top 10 from the Nielsen survey below:
- Manifest (Netflix): 2.06 billion minutes watched;
- Luca (Disney+): 1.71 billion;
- Parenthood (Netflix): 885 million;
- The Ice Road (Netflix): 714 million;
- Loki (Disney+): 713 million;
- Cocomelan (Netflix): 712 million;
- Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix): 625 million;
- Lucifer (Netflix): 603 million;
- Downton Abbey (Netflix): 572 million;
- Criminal Minds (Netflix): 549 million.