If you are one of the owners Redmi Note 8 Pro, Note: One of the latest updates of MIUI 12 may send it to you boot loop. More than one report has appeared within the Mi community, so it does not appear to be a problem limited to a few more unfortunate units. For those who do not know what it is, indicates the occurrence of the bootloop Continuous reboot Smartphone, making it an expensive paper holder.
There is an update for Redmi Note 8 Pro which can send you the smartphone in bootloop
The video above shows your performance. Offensive update for Redmi Note 8 Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11.QGGEUXM, because it is EEA Stable. This means that this serious bug affects the European ROM with which the smartphone is sold in Italy. In contrast, MIUI 12 Global will not be affected.
While waiting to understand more, we invite you Do not update To avoid making your Redmi Note 8 Pro unusable. Unfortunately, this is not the first time that Xiaomi runs in situations like this: let’s think about it Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite It is on Mi A3. If you have already updated and encountered this annoying problem, then unfortunately the only way to solve it is A. factory resetAlso said hard reset.
How to hard reset on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Not being able to access the Redmi Note 8 Pro menu due to the bootloop, here is how to start the reset process from the phone.
Necessary: This process involves formatting the phone and the resulting loss of all data.
- Press and hold the power and volume up keys for a few seconds and release them when the Xiaomi logo appears.
- By doing this, you will access recovery mode
- “Press Volume Down to go down”wipe dataConfirm by pressing the power button
- Select it again “Erase all data“
- Press Volume Down to go “Confirm“And press the power button
- At this point Xiaomi’s logo will appear again and the process will begin, at the end of which you will have writing “Successfully deleted data“
- Press the power button to return to the initial menu and select “Reboot“And restart the smartphone
At this point you should reinstall the smartphone to function correctly. The reboot may take several minutes to complete.
Follow and Support GizChina Their Google News: Click on the star to add us to your favoritesMe.