Zaki Prime Tano is the prime version of Zaki Pistol. It ignites fire darts that leave behind clouds of gas damage. These are commonly used by people to take advantage of the condition overload on their weapons, allowing them to be targeted with additional position effects before being killed.
Zakti Prime Relax
The important thing for Primes about agriculture is to know what to look for when playing the game. The following are some of the confirmations of the different components that you need to make Zaki Prime and the rarity of the components.
- Blueprint – XC Z1 – Rare
- Receiver – Lith T4 – Normal
- Barrel – Neo E2 – Unexpected
Zakti Prime Relic Farming
You can earn a variety of release types by doing different activities. These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.
- Lit. – Hepatitis in the blood. A quick capture guarantees a lithium release when practically complete. You spend some time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. In a defense mission, there is a very high chance of leaving a meso relay in rotation. Make ten waves, then release and repeat for meso farming.
- ਨੀਓ – Eris and Xeni. An obstacle mission. A rotation is a guaranteed neo-relay.
- X – Eris and Xeni. Rotating B and C at this interruption will release the XC relay. This field allows you to bring Neo and Aksi Avas to the field at the same time.
Once you’ve got it all together, take your disbelief to Wide Fisher Missions to unlock them. It shouldn’t take you long to find all the residues you need to get Zakti Prime. Don’t forget to go to the Recruitment tab in the conversation and find the groups that you are trying to relax to find the same pieces, as they will open up when your farming time is dramatically reduced.