Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – WhatsApp stickers can now be created on web and desktop versions. Make it even without using additional applications.
Even the sticker maker feature can be used with just a mouse.
Currently Sticker Maker can be used for WhatsApp Web. While the new desktop version is available next week.
Interested in creating stickers directly on the web? Here’s how to make it:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Next, open one of the chats on the contact, it can be an individual or group account.
- Tap on the attachment icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the sticker icon, it will be located in the photo and video attachment section.
- The user is then asked to choose a picture to be created as a sticker stored on the device.
- With the photo selected, you can make edits. Starting from cropping pictures to writing on stickers, adding emoji and GIF stickers.
- Done, the sticker is ready for you to send.
Stickers created for the record will be saved in the Recent Stickers column in the emoji feature. You can also send your newly created stickers to other users.