instagram It is one of the most downloaded applications of the past 2021, jumping to the second place below its Facebook group mate. Through the above social network you can not only publish photos, but also publish videos and chat with your followers, however, one of its features that causes the biggest addiction among users is There is Reels section, a place similar to Tiktok where you can watch short videos. All kinds of eg: cultural, comic, gameplay etc. Today we will teach you a trick by which you will know how many minutes or hours you use this application in a day.
reels instagram They are just as addictive as TikTok, and even though the videos are 30-60 seconds long (maximum 1 minute), you can spend a long time swiping to watch different entertainment clips. If you want to end this addiction and get a feel for how many minutes or hours of your day you dedicate to Instagram, follow these steps we’ll teach you below.
how to find out how much time i spend on instagram in a day
- First, make sure instagram There are no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Then, open the app and tap on the icon for your profile picture, which is located in the lower right corner.
- This will take you to your profile, tap the three horizontal bars in the top right.
- Several options will be displayed, click on the ‘Your Activity’ section
- Here you will see two tabs, ‘Link’ and ‘Time’, enter the latter.
- Finally, instagram It will show you a report from Monday to Sunday with statistical bars, if you press for a few seconds on one of these, you will know how much time you spent in the app that day.
- Ready, you’ll know exactly how much time you’ve spent on Instagram in a given day, were you surprised by the number of hours dedicated to the app?
How to Edit Instagram Stories After Posting
- Open instagram,
- Then go to your stories carousel at the top.
- Now, go to the story you want to edit by tapping on the left or right side of the screen.
- Then, tap on the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Story Settings’.
- Finally, edit them: who you want to show it to, if you want to save it to your device, etc.
Having trouble logging in to Instagram? Is your account hacked, suspended or blocked? Do you need help activating your account? You can solve all these questions and more inconveniences with the application in the Help Center, just click Here,