Lunar Eclipse 2020: Investigate the effects of the zodiac sign
- The last lunar eclipse of 2020 (lunar eclipse) will be on November 30
- It will not be a complete eclipse, but a metabolism
- Aries and Gemini people may face financial problems
On November 30, 2020 will be the last lunar eclipse. At the time of the Kalyanak lunar eclipse (known as the Upachaya eclipse), the moon passes through the outer part of the Earth’s shadow or regular umbrella. Therapeutic eclipses occur when the sun, earth and moon are not properly aligned. During such a placement, the earth blocks the sun’s rays from falling on the moon and is affected by its external shadows. Therefore, pregnancy does not apply. The eclipse will be visible in parts of Asia, the Americas and the Pacific. A lunar eclipse will occur when the constellation Rohini predominates and on the rain sign.
At the time of the penumbral lunar eclipse
The penumbral eclipse will begin at 1:05 p.m.
The eclipse will be at its maximum at 3:12 p.m.
The penumbral eclipse will end at 5:23 p.m.
Lunar eclipses affect the signs of excitement
The period of maternity or absence does not apply during the treated lunar eclipse (penumbral lunar eclipse). People often follow a set of rules during lunar eclipses. However, since this lunar eclipse is only recorded, it will not be considered per eclipse. However, because the planets move, it will affect the zodiac sign.
- This Kalyug lunar eclipse will affect people of origin Rainfall amount (Taurus)
- Mesha (Mine) and Gemini (Mistry) may face financial losses.
- The Factors (Cancer) and Virgo (Ax) zodiac signs will experience a positive effect.
- Simha (Leo) may have a currency deficit, however Libra (Libra) can face challenges in business.
- A penumbral lunar eclipse will have a positive effect at least (Capricorn) zodiac, while Aquarius (Aquarius) and Mina (Pisces) may suffer physical pain.
Learn what to do during a lunar eclipse
- Read Hanuman Bahuk
- Chant the moon seed mantra
- Chant the Maha Mautunjaya Mantra
- Donate food