Every year new versions of mobile operating systems compatible with more advanced smartphones and unreliable applications emerge, such as iOS 15, the latest iPhone software where you can use an incredible platform that is capable of scanning any real life object and converting it to a transparent background or a PNG image without any background. Would you like to know how to do this? We will explain this in detail below.
Forget Photoshop With This Trick iPhone, Since if you urgently need a photographed image or without background, it will be enough to scan any physical object with your cell phone camera, however, it is important to clarify that it will be necessary to download the application first which is called Scan Thing: Scan Anything, which you get completely free by clicking in the App Store Here,
How to scan an object and turn it into a picture with no background
- After downloading the application, give it the necessary permissions so that it can work.
- Open the app and note that it won’t be mandatory to register or rely on the Internet, the YouTube channel explained range caps,
- Here you will see the ‘Settings’ section with a detailed list of options.
- Don’t move anything, just press the (x) icon which is located in the top right corner.
- The camera will automatically open to start scanning.
- Point the camera at any object and tap it on the screen. Do not move the cell phone at all until the iPhone has completed the process.
- Finally, move the cell phone and you will see how you have created an image in PNG with or without background.
Ready, to save the image all you need to do is touch on the icon of the two squares which are in the lower middle part. Not all scans will come from your device, which means only you will be able to see them because they are encrypted.
How to Find My iPhone’s Battery Status
- First go to your device’s settings iPhone, Hack is also compatible with iPads.
- Now, find and click the ‘Battery’ menu.
- Then, you have to use the ‘Battery health’ option.
- The next step is to go to the ‘Maximum Capacity’ section.
- Here you can see a percentage, if it is less than 80% then battery health is bad, it is close to 100%, it means it is in good condition.
This trick is only available on mobile devices or iPads with the operating system iOS 12 or higher, it does not apply to versions lower than the ones we mentioned.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do other than browse social networks? Well, we recommend that you try the most downloaded iOS games of the week, you can find them out by clicking Here And follow the steps in the note to install them on your device.