Committees against the coup, which arose during the battle against impeachment of the Dilemma Rousseff (PT), were calling for mobilization against excessive authority, which organized activities to commemorate the 1964 military coup for 3/31 Was decided.
247 – Committees against the coup, which originated at the time of the fight against impeachment of the Dilemma Rousseff (PT), and the PCOs are calling for combating excessive authority in many cities of the country and outside Brazil, which organized the activities Decided to make the 1964 military coup on the 31st of this month.
The committee’s call states that they are advertising the 1964 military coup to launch a new offensive against the democratic rights of the population.
“Left parties, activists and popular organizations, militants and activists cannot let this dictatorship go ahead. We cannot just say that we are against it. We have to show on the streets that there will be protest,” he said.
Read the call against the celebration of the 1964 coup
In 21 cities, in all regions of the country, committees against the coup party and the Workers Party (PCO) are calling for demonstrations to counter acts of celebration of the 1964 military coup anniversary on 31 March. .
Bolsanarists and indifferent soldiers called for a series of activities to commemorate the act, which marked the beginning of a 21-year rule of murderers and oppressors, right when activists and repressive activists who spoke out against the extremist organization Organizing Bolsonaro government.
They are advertising a 1964 military coup to launch a new attack on the democratic rights of the population. Left parties, activists and popular organizations, extremists and activists cannot allow this dictatorship to move forward, we cannot just say that we are against it, we have to show on the streets that there will be protest.
The sanitary moment is serious, but we cannot turn our backs on the people of Brazil, even under these conditions, we must take all precautions, but we must also take to the streets to protest against the Bolsonaro government and the uniformed menace. The Fight Committee and the Workers Cause Party are calling for acts in many capitals and are not allowing this abuse against workers to pass without resistance.
From north to south of the country, March 31 is the day of protest against the fascist dictatorship of 1964 and the genocidal government we are experiencing today!
Bolsonaro and all the scammers, for a Labor Government!
See the location and time of the performances on 3/31:
- Porto Alegre – Democratic Corner, 1 pm
- Florianopolis – Metropolitan Cathedral, 16 h
- Curitiba – Santos Andrade Square, 16h
- Sao Paulo – Vao do Massap, 3:00 pm
- Araraquera – Santa Cruz Square, 3:30 pm
- Rio de Janeiro – Cinelandia, 3pm
- Volta Redonda – Zumbi Memorial Square, 1 pm
- Belo Horizonte – Pracca da Esta, 16 h
- Brasilia – National Library, 16
- Cuiaba – Allencastro Square, 5:30 pm
- Salvador – Praca Piade, 18 h
- In front of the mall, 9am Juzeiro do Norte – Av. Padre Cicero
- Messio – Praca Centenario, 3 p.m.
- Recife – Memorial to Never Again Torture, 9 AM
- Joao Pesoa – Shanti Chowk, 9 AM
- Natal – Opposite Midwai Shopping Mall, 3pm
- Terrisina – Ava. Free Seraphim, 4 pm.
- Rio Branco – Maternity Park (Urban Terminal), 9 am
- Macapa – Beautiful Location (center), 10h
- Itaquatira (MA) – Bosque das Scheringueras, 16 h
- Belem – Opera Square, 10h
- Portugal – Porto – Brazilian Consulate, 10 h
- Germany – Berlin – Embassy of Brazil, 12:30 pm
- Rino Unido – Birmingham – West Midlands
- Spain – Barcelona – Plaza de Sant Jaé, 17 h
- Austria – Vienna – Opposite the Brazilian Embassy, 3:30 pm
- Finland – Helsinki – Embassy of Brazil, 16h
- USA – New York – Embassy of Brazil, 14h
- Canada – 770 Ru Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, 10 am.