Spice Girls are not going to make any new films for now

Mel B desmente negociação de filme com as Spice Girls - Reprodução/Instagram

Mel B The allegations denied that the Spice Girls were in talks to make and reunite the sequel to their film Spice World in 2022 to celebrate the film’s 25th anniversary.

In an interview on Monday (17) at the “Good Morning Britain” program, Melanie Brown clarified that this was fake news, at least as she was unaware of it.

When asked about the show’s hosts Adil Ray and Susanna Reid on the subject, Mel B said: “I heard that there was a movie meeting and I thought, ‘Well, this is the first time I’ve heard this!’ “, She commented.

Susanna then asked, “So Spice World 2 is not going to happen?”, And Brown replies:

“Well, I’m not going to say, but we haven’t discussed it yet – we were discussing making music together and hopefully put a new tour into operation because of the blockade everything Finished.

And a remake of the wannabe music video, which turns 25 years old?

“I don’t think we can do that video again, I think we’ll all get tired in the end. It’s so much running and screaming a lot!”, He joked.

New tour

Melanie Chisholm, Mel C, are eager for the Spice Girls to reunite and tour the United States. The singer made it clear that she wanted the girls to travel all over the US after the coronovirus epidemic was over. In conversation with TV show Entertainment Tonight, Mel C and his bandmates Mel B, Emma Bunton and Gerry Horner are talking about this.

They came together for a tour of the UK last year and now hope that they too can take the show forward when there are no restrictions due to the global health crisis.

See also  Anubhav Sinha defends R Balki as backlash on ‘find me superior actors than Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor’ comment mounts - bollywood

Asked if there is a chance for the group to go to the United States, he said: “I hope so. We talked all the time, talked about what we wanted to do, we had all the options. We Would love to do. More shows, we would really like to do. ” he explained.

“It is evident, [este ano] Got mad and nobody knows what will happen right now. But personally, for me, speaking on my behalf, I would love to do the Spice Girls concert in the United States, in South America, in Southeast Asia, and finally in Australia. We never reached all these places, and especially the United States, because I like to live there ”, he assured.

And while Victoria Beckham did not participate in the British tour, the 46-year-old star promised to do everything in her power to try to get them all on stage. He added: “Yes, it is clear that we [queremos que ela se junte]! We talked about it all the time. We always say, ‘Oh, someday, maybe she will come someday.’ We were hoping that she would be seen on the last show. Of course, we respect Victoria’s decision and her feelings about it. Although she was not with us on stage, she was very involved in the show. We wanted her to be happy and comfortable with all directions, creativity and everything, because she is her baby girl as much as we all are ”, she justified.

About the author: Will Smith

Will covers public and private tech markets from New York. He was previously a Knight-Bagehot Fellow in Economics and Business Journalism at Columbia University, and prior to that was a reporter at the Los Angeles Business Journal. He has received a Journalist of the Year award from the L.A. Press Club and an investigative reporting award from the Society of American Business Editors and Writers.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *