iOS 14.6 and its iPadOS counterpart are now available in their final version. This version has the same number release candidate let it go Last weekend (18F72). The update doesn’t offer as many new features as the monstrous iOS 14.5, but some good things start with improvements to the podcast app – it has to be said that the new version released with iOS 14.5 is Full of bugs and oddities Of all kinds.
IOS 14.6 also brings support for Subscription Apple Podcast In the app of the same name. A new option has emerged in Locate for Lost Mode of Airtags, now we can Leave his email address Instead of a phone number. And new settings related to Catalog Lossless and Audio Spatial d’Apple Music The We haven’t seen anything yet …
This version will not be the last update to iOS 14 before iOS 15, which is expected to be on beta for the first time. June 4. Apple has actually started the development cycle ofIOS 14.7, without waiting for the finals of iOS 14.6!
Apple is also distributing the final versions of TVOS 14.6, HomePod 14.6, and watchOS 7.5 (with new dial) Woven pride !).
Update – The ledge a Got Apple has confirmed that iOS 14.6 laid the foundation for Apple Music’s lossless and Dolby Atmos file support, although no settings exist.
IOS 14.6: Release Notes release
- Subscriptions to channels and shows are supported.
Airtag and find out
- Lost mode allows you to add email addresses instead of phone numbers to airtags and accessories in Find My Network.
- The airtag will display its owner’s partially hidden phone number when they contact an NFC-enabled device.
- Those who use voice commands can unlock for the first time after restarting their iPhone with the sound of their voice.
This release also fixes the following issues:
- The “Unlock with Apple Watch” feature may not work after using the “Lock iPhone” on the Apple Watch.
- Reminders may appear as white lines.
- Call blocking extensions may not appear in settings.
- Bluetooth devices can sometimes disconnect or pass the audio of a call to another device.
- IPhone performance may decrease during startup.