Good winds have not been blowing for 46-year-old Englishman Tyrone Prouds ever since he set foot in Birmingham, Britain’s Christmas fair in 2017. At that point, the man decided to eat a sandwich with ham in a stall on site. Soon after, he started having cramps, fever, vomiting and diarrhea.
In Tyrone’s defense, the sandwich he bought was contaminated with salmonella. The man consulted a doctor and was given medication, with the main symptoms gone after about five weeks.
However, one persisted: gas incontinence. Tyrone just can’t hold the legs back, which has caused a lot of problems and embarrassment in his life.
For this reason, the man decided to go to court and demand the equivalent of R $ 1.3 million in compensation for the Christmas fair, for the moral damage caused to him. “This symptom period turned his life upside down. He suffers from extreme flatulence, which causes great embarrassment,” said Robert Parkin, who defends Tyrone in the lawsuit.
Mele’s defense attorney, Philip Dewey, says tests on the ham did not find salmonella, but the knife used to cut the food was contaminated with E. coli. Bacteria can primarily cause diarrhea. The matter is yet to be heard in a UK court. The information is from Sun.