Have you seen any change in this? WhatsApp Your friend or your partner’s? Do you want to know if he really has scheduled you? There is a tutorial that will allow you to know 100% if the person you are suspecting has added your number to the instant messaging app.
There is no need to download any other application for this which complements WhatsApp, On the contrary, everything is achieved from a single app. But remember that this trick will only work on devices that have the updated program.
How to know if your friend or partner has added you in WhatsApp
- First of all, you have to login to WhatsApp.
- Then tap the three dots in the top corner on Android.
- Now click on Broadcast List.
- For iPhone, all you have to do is click on “Diffusion List”.
- Now select all the contacts you doubt about whether they have added you or not.
- Send a message now.
- Wait a few minutes and hours for the message to be sent and read.
- At that point you will see all the names of those who read your message.
- If it looks like your message has been sent and broadcast by someone but not read, it means they haven’t added you as a contact.
- For this, you can also write to him and check if you do not see his profile picture, his last connection time, his status etc.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you need to ask any FAQ, you can fill the form using Contact,