WhatsApp It has fast become one of the messaging applications used by many people in the world. In countries such as Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Chile, the app is so successful that many no longer use traditional text messages. Do you know all the tricks of the app? Well, here we are telling you.
In WhatsApp Not only is it possible to send an invisible text, but it is also possible to put your name without a word appearing, how do you do it? To do this, we will give you all the steps so that you can put them into practice without fail.
how to keep your invisible name in whatsapp
- This will help you protect your identity.
- First of all, you have to login to WhatsApp.
- Then click on your profile picture or account.
- At that time the option to edit your name will open in front of you.
- At that time you have to enter Contact of Unicode.
- At that point you have to copy the transparent symbol which is in the box.
- Now paste it with your name several times and voila.
- When you update, you will see that your WhatsApp name will be blank or transparent.
- That way if someone adds you to a WhatsApp group they won’t know your name until they have added you as a contact.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you need to ask any FAQ, you can fill the form using Contact,