Registering a business as a limited liability company is much faster and easier when the process is outsourced to online legal services. They not only help compile the information for the Articles of Organization, fill them out, and hand them over to the Secretary of State but they also offer a number of other solutions that contribute to successful management.
One of the reliable options on the market is rightfully considered to be ZenBusiness. The company has been working for businesses since 2015. It is a relatively young provider. In its short period of operations, it has managed to serve more than 250,000 different agencies and gain a positive reputation online.
It should be noted that most of the clients turned to the service during and after the pandemic (that’s when the “startup boom” was tracked). So, before that period, the company’s experience numbered just over 30,000 firms. But let’s explore the service more to determine if its offerings are relevant to you! Also you can check out this full Zenbusiness review by Dmytro Kondratiev which will answer all your concerns about the service.
Services and Prices
With ZenBusiness, you can form an LLC in any state from Texas to West Virginia. And on its website, the service team promises:
- Quick turnaround;
- Quality registered agent services;
- 100% accuracy guarantee;
Solutions that can be ordered at ZenBusiness:
- Articles of Organization preparation. This service involves not only filling out the forms but also finding a free business name and ensuring full compliance with the laws of the state where the registration takes place;
- Registered Agent ($119/year). This service is only available to limited liability companies and corporations. Agent’s responsibilities include notification tracking, scanning and uploading documents to a personal account, and notifications by mail;
- Worry-Free Compliance ($199/year). It’s important for every business to stay in good standing with the state, but it’s very difficult to do so if you don’t delegate responsibilities. With this service, you’ll achieve great results and never miss the deadline of filling out the paperwork;
- EIN ($99/year). Getting an identification number is a prospect of separating your business finances from your personal assets (hence protecting your property). In addition, an EIN is necessary to hire employees;
- Operating Agreement Template ($99/year). You don’t have to think about how to draft such a document correctly. All you have to do is download an example and adjust it to your needs;
- Annual Report. Experienced employees are ready to create an annual report for you as quickly and efficiently as possible for a $100 + state fee;
- Publication ($200). According to NY, Nebraska, and Arizona state laws, to complete the LLC registration process, you are required to have an advertisement published in a local newspaper.
The service also offers other solutions relevant to firms that are starting their way on the market: domain name reservation, DBA, accounting advice, obtaining a certificate of good standing, etc. But it is most profitable to use a provider if you order complete packages of services:
|Starter (49$)||PRO (199$)||Premium (299$)|
|Preparing/sending forms to the Clerk||All Starter Solutions||All Starter and PRO solutions|
|Compliance||Operating agreement template||Domain name|
|Quality Guarantee||Expedited form filing||Business site|
|Virtual business guide||Domain name privacy|
|Services of a registered agent by the special offer (-25%)||Email address|
|Online tools||Urgent form submission|
|Google Ads Credit|
ZenBusiness Pros and Cons
ZenBusiness’ strengths include its comprehensive services. They help make the registration process easier and faster. Moreover, there are other advantages:
- Additional services. You can buy complete packages as well as each service individually. For example, the provider is ready to help simplify bookkeeping and taxes, provide income/expense management tools, and more;
- Pricing. Affordable pricing is an advantage that applies not only to complex solutions but also to each product individually. This fact is confirmed by customers who leave their comments on independent rating sites;
- Notifications. LLC owners working with ZenBusiness don’t miss important dates such as the filing of the annual report. The responsibility of monitoring deadlines can be fully delegated to the online service;
- Free consultations. The service team includes experts in the field of accounting, and they are ready to answer clients’ questions for free;
- Support. When you buy a service package, expect to get quality chat or phone support.
However, the company has a couple of drawbacks. For example, some types of additional services are more expensive than those offered by competitors. Thus, getting a tax identification number costs $99, while other services offer it for free.
For many people, the lack of support on Saturdays may seem a drawback, although it is not so essential (given that there are extended opening hours on weekdays).
ZenBusiness is one of the most reliable online business registration services. Yes, it has shortcomings, but they do not seem so significant when you see the result of the provider’s work. You can assess how successful its work is by checking the customer reviews on the Internet. The average rating of the service is 4.5 out of a possible 5.