President of Argentina, Alberto Fernandez, Announced this Thursday (20) New restrictions To try to include what the government believes Worst period of epidemic Tax Coronavirus no country (Read more at the end of the story).
The strict measures will last for nine days – starting this Saturday (22) and lasting till May 30. Among them are:
- People movement is restricted: People can only leave the house between 6 am and 6 pm and only in the vicinity of the place where they live and for necessary reasons.
- Suspension of economic, recreational and ecological activities.
- All types of aggregation are prohibited.
- Required Businesses Open; Home delivery is also allowed.
According to the government, circulation will be banned in places where epidemic-related alerts are in place. In practice, this means more than 100 districts in the entire Buenos Aires region and all provinces except La Rioja., Informs the website Infobae.
In addition, these measures are expected to be implemented again next weekend, between 5 and 6 June, in areas where transition is most important.
The worst phase of the epidemic in Argentina
Monitor the Johns Hopkins University It shows that Argentina has a moving average of about 28,000 new cases of coronavirus per day – a substantial increase from the 20,000 daily record two weeks earlier.
In addition, Kovid-19 kills an average of 494 people per day. In total, the disease killed more than 72,000 people in the country.
Have an additional concern after Indian version of Coronavirus Found in Argentina. Although researchers are still studying the effects of this strain on transmission and malignancy, governments fear that there are mutations behind the disease. The explosion of cases and deaths in India in recent weeks.
- See also: How did the Indian version reach Brazil
VIDEOS: main vaccines against Kovid