Facebook’s iOS SDK is triggering a number of common Apple iphone applications to crash nowadays, which includes Spotify, Pinterest, and Tinder. You do not even require to have the Fb app put in for other applications to crash, as developers have executed the Facebook login by way of their possess applications. This is the second time the problem has transpired in current months, but there is a workaround readily available to get the apps back up and working prior to Fb fixes the challenges.
Lockdown Applications, a firewall and privacy security app on iOS, takes advantage of a VPN to block trackers and issues like Facebook’s iOS SDK from loading in third-party applications. It will allow for applications like Spotify, Pinterest, and Tinder to start throughout a Facebook iOS SDK outage, and it’s wholly totally free to use. Here’s how to get the application established up:
- Obtain Lockdown Apps from the App Retailer
- Start Lockdown Applications, and follow the on-monitor tutorial
- Hit terminate when it asks you to signal up or log in
- Faucet the “firewall on” button at the top rated of the app
- You will need to have to concur to set up a VPN profile on your Apple iphone
- When established up, you can toggle the VPN / firewall from in just Lockdown Apps
- Skip the trial and applications will now work freely
This is a great momentary workaround for the Facebook iOS SDK concerns, and it should work with every single app that is crashing currently. If you no more time require Lockdown Applications immediately after Fb resolves the issues, you can only get rid of the app, and it will also eliminate the VPN profile.