Usually, when a person blocks a contact on WhatsApp, a lot of information becomes invisible. As a result, it is possible to know whether you have been blocked on the messaging platform or not.
Typically, when someone blocks a contact WhatsApp, a lot of information is invisible. As a result, it is possible to know whether you have been blocked on the messaging platform or not.
How do I know if I have been blocked on WhatsApp?
When blocked, it is not possible to view the information or send a message to the contact responsible for the block. Significantly, all these limits are also valid for the resistor.
- status view;
- View the user’s profile photo;
- add users to new groups;
- deliver messages;
- call user.
Why can’t I see contact details?
It is important to tell you in advance that the facts of not being able to see the data of a contact WhatsApp This does not mean that it was specifically blocked. In fact, there are many reasons that prevent you from seeing a profile picture, for example.
Cases such as contact privacy updates, lack of profile picture and changes made to the app can temporarily make data visibility unaffordable. Therefore, try to find out with the contact whether it was really blocked.
How to Block a Contact on Android and iOS
- open your settings WhatsApp,
- Now, click on the “Account” tab and then on “Privacy”;
- Once this is done, go to “Blocked Contacts” – all previously blocked contacts will appear on the screen;
- To add a new contact, tap on the “Add” option;
- Your contact list will open for you to select the person you want to veto. remembering that it will no longer be possible to receive messages or view other contact information;
- Ready! Another person has been blocked from your app.
- With WhatsApp open, go to “Settings”;
- Then click “Account” and then “Privacy”;
- Once it is done, tap on “Blocked”;
- When the Blocked List appears, click “Add New”;
- Now, select the contact you want to block.