studio sleepless game, Known for Marvel’s Spider-Man, sunset overdrive and, recently, Ratchet and Clank: Apart from the Rift, on Thursday (24) announced five job openings. One of them suggests developing a multiplayer game.
In a publication on Twitter, there are the following posts:
- Creative Director: Define the vision and quality of all aspects of development for a game.
- System Designer (Multiplayer): Oversee aspects of multiplayer features, mechanics, system design, and more.
- Story leader: Write the game’s narrative, including original content, stories, scripts, and more.
- Art Director: Ensure excellence in all visual aspects of the game.
- VFX Artist: Create FX that will be used and will help with the gameplay, environment and cinematic visuals of the game.
Anyone interested in any vacancies can reach here Official website for more information.
In addition to job opportunities, what gets the most attention in the publication is that the company is working on a game with multiplayer features – a game with a campaign option and one that can only be played online. may be present in the headings. .
For now, there is no information on what the game will be like and there are no rumors indicating a possible answer. However, an official announcement should be made in the future, so game fans from the studio can just wait.
For more information on Insomnia Games, check review of enemy On Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, in which we rate her as the prettiest of the series, but not necessarily the best.