Death stranding Comes with an action game genre and developed by Kojima Productions. The game is the first from Kojima production and director Hideo Kojima since they split from Konami in 2015. It was released by Sony Interactive Entertainment in November 2019 for PlayStation 4 and 505 games for Windows in July 2020. Learn about Death Strending Patch Notes for 1.05 and later versions.
Also read | The first K-pop superhero Luna Snow on the Marvel Superhero War Facebook livestream
Death Strending 1.05 Patch Notes
Also read | Could Snorlax shine in Pokemon Go? Will there be a brighter version of Sonorlax in the future?
Death Strending is one of the few games that is famous for not getting a lot of updates. As you can see in the latest 5 updates, they were all released with only one or a few changes.
Death Strengthening Update 1.05 Patch Notes
The 1.05 update has a download size of just over 1 GB, and the patch notes don’t say much. There is only one bullet point in the patch notes of this update.
- Several performance improvements
Death Strength PC 1.04 Update Patch Notes
In the update of version 1.04, the size of Dr. GB Nelod is 5 GB, which brings a new Ultra Performance mode for DPLS 2.1 and with Achievement Display support for the Epic Games Store version.
- Green Man Gaming Winter Sale offers Crusader Kings III, Dirt 5, Godfall, and more
- Added Ultra Performance Mode for DLSS 2.1.
- Added Achievement Display Support for Epic Games Store.
- Improves game stability.
Death Strengthening Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Update v 1.03 is a very minor update that adds NVIDIA DLSS support for NVIDIA ampere GPUs.
Death Strengthening PC 1.02 Update Patch Notes
The version 1.02 update focuses on improving key-keybindings and providing players with more options to use certain keys to perform certain actions.
- Major assignments for use / dismant vehicles can now be assigned separately for “Perform Action” and “In Vehicle”. You can now set different keys to drive or exit.
- When the game was restarted after changing key assignments, some key assignments were returned. This issue has now been resolved.
- Other stability improvements and common bug fixes are included.
- An issue is resolved when the frame rate decreases when using steam input.
Also read | AC Odyssey The Wild Hunt: Follow this guide to learn more about this discovery.
Also read | Fornite: Walking Dead Skin is now available in the item store